1. Applicants may apply through ECPs Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
2. Applicants who apply through the online recruitment system are also required to submit their applications in hard forms failing to which the candidates will be considered as ineligible.
3. Hard copy of application on the following prescribed format alongwith CVs and all relevant education/experience certificates including CNIC and one recent passport size photograph should reach through P.O. Box number 1418 within 30 days of publication of this advertisement on the address clearly stated below mentioning on the envelope the name of the position applied for.
4. Five years general relaxation in upper age limit over and above the prescribed age shall be admissible.
5. Applications received after cut-off date shall not be entertained.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
7. Write the name of the post on top of the right corner of an envelope.
8. The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised post partially
9. Stations for test/interview will be decided subject to number of candidates. However, option given by the candidate shall not be binding on office.
10. The applicant is liable to serve anywhere in the country where such post (s) exists.