Minimum Master Degree or 16 years education in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Film, Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent from HEC recognized Institution.
|Required Skills (In
i. Atleast 2 years experience in Web / Multimedia / Graphics Designing or in related field is required.
ii. Strong theoretical and practical background in graphic design, including the use of design software such as Adobe Design Premium, in-Design, Corel Draw, or similar, Atleast 3 examples of previous works to be listed.
iii. Proven experience of graphic production from start to published/printed product with knowledge of printing processes (offset and digital) and color management; Atleast 3 examples of previous works should be demonstrated (Reference sites/cds/dvds).
iv. Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, In Design, Quark Xpress, Dream viewer, Corel Draw and illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
v. Proficient in Facebook, Twitter Post and Youtube Thumbnails, badges and logo designing.
vi. Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
vii. Knowledge of conversion rate optimization (CRO).
viii. Good understanding of new and evolving technologies and digital platforms.
ix. Good communications skills (written and verbal).
x. Proficient in layout aesthetics.
xi. Proficient in UI and UX design.
xii. Proficient in HTML, CSS and Java Script.
2. Attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
3. Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions.
4. Persons already in Government service must apply through proper channel.
5. Applicants are required to apply through ECPs Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk till 22nd March, 2021.
6. Applicants who applied through the Online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard form, failing which candidates will fall in ineligible list.
7. Hard copies of their applications on the following prescribed format alongwith attested photocopies of NIC, Domicile Certificate and other Educational Credentials alongwith experience certificates should reach through P.O Box No.1418 till 22nd March, 2021.
8. Applications after cutoff date will not be entertained. [Only shortlisted candidates meeting the qualifications / experience will be called for test / interview].
9. No TA/DA will be admissible.